Ok..let's go on
Last month (13/07/14) my family and I when to Pualu Payar Marine Park. I love sea so much that I must travel beach once, twice... a year or ealse I feel uncomfortable..hahaha..what's that excuse.
Pulau Payar Marine Park locate along the Strait of Malaca, Malaysia.
(Picture take from google map)
As you all can see, Pulau Payar Marine Park locate between George Town and Langkawi.
It take 2 hours to reach Pulau Payar from Penang and 1 hour from Langkawi by Speed Boat, they called ferry.
There are station to sold the ticket or package to travel Pulau Payar at both side Penang and Langkawi.
Hahaha.. The interest part has come, we took ferry from Penang Jetty (you can see Star Cruise stop there). That's mean we will spend 2 hours to reach there. The wave that day was so strong and the flow of the sea came from opposite direaction. the ferry go up and down for 2 hours!!! Oh gosh!!!!
The ferry staff provide us plastic bag to get ready. Half an hour, almost all the passages include me and my family start getting vomit.... The sound the smell of vomit around the air conditioning ferry.. yuck! I know, but there are no escape. I had eat some pil before up to boat because I know I can't handle the wave for 2 hours but the pil useless!!
Tadaaaa! And we arrive this beautiful island and sea. Lots of marine life out there. Remember to bring some bread to feed them. My father saw and told me that one of the korean teenager group had put the bread in his mouth to feed the fishes and those fishes rushing toward him.Crazy!!!They so clever that they know the timing the tourist will come to feed them. Before going back home, I go have a look at them, there are NO fish. See! They are so smart!!
There are two place that the ferry drop off (different package). We brought the Reef Platform package, another one is come form Langkawi will drop off at Beach. The reef platform is the Malaysia's 1st and only. The package include lunch, snorkeling equipment, life jacket, fresh water for bathing (no soap is allowed), small boat for coral viewing and go to the beach (where the place that Langkawi's package drop off, picture below)
At here (Near beach, Langkawi package) you can find baby shark. Lots of them, but I'm not dare to swim along with them, for me they are big not small...hahaha
Breezeee the sea air and wind make me feel free and life is good.
At the beginning, everyone look stress and nervous (thinking..will I vomit again,oh no....),but luckily when back the wave is smooth and sea flow was in same direaction with the path we go (back to Penang Jetty). Happy family out going day. Till the next time ❤️ (Sorry for the poor quality of photo, I dint bring camera or pad along, using my lousy handphone's camera)
P/s: my mom don't know how to swim and she snorkeling around the deck handling tight the steel bar, I purposely kick her off, let off her hand from steel. She scream loudly...hahaha. My mom edict with snorkeling now but not dare to swim far by saying her leg must touch ground. (=.=).




