Guess what, i'm taking ferry and one of my friend called gim mei fetch me at there. we all gather at oil station near Farlim...i manage to get on time but somehow still have late comer. I hate it and forgive..haiz..
there have 3 cars and we going to have our lunch at Gurney shopping mall.
The worst feeling come when all of us can't decided what we wan to eat, where we wan to go, whether we wan watch movie or not....all this happen because we have to much people.. about 9 of us.
Because we can't decided, some of them seperate and do their own business..shopping, window shopping, buy cloths.. find each others in each floor..Overall we still can side together sharing, chat-ing, laughing together =]
After finish shopping, we having our dinner at Raja Udah (Butterworth), which away from Pinang island, it take not more than a hour to reach there...but Traffic Jam because of 九皇爷,and after lunch we visit斗母宫. there are A LOT OF PEOPLE! around a circle to watch someone walk through above the charcoal fire.
At here, I want to thanks my classmate willing to come out and meet each other, appreciate and enjoy today. Since i'm less talking and laughing when i'm going through my internship. That all for today,Goodnight and thanks for viewing =] muaksss
Tomorrow is my MOM BIRTHDAY <3>3>
below attach some pica
恭喜!!!
I like this soya mocha ice-cream very very much - at Gurney Shopping mall
below is Famous Tomyam mee - at Raja Udah (Pinang)
People mountain people sea~~~XD
Another Swiss Roll called Moo Moo, more expensive than previous one. But i have no chance to eat..
I still have chance to buy it, but my sis not... so mom gave it to my sis.. actually is my mom birthday cake...haiz...
I still have chance to buy it, but my sis not... so mom gave it to my sis.. actually is my mom birthday cake...haiz...






